White Slub Cotton Fabric
A slubbed fabric is created with slight knots and knobbles, which can be seen as thicker, raised threads on the fabric surface. These 'imperfections' are either a characteristic of the yarn (particularly natural fibres), or created purposely with the intention of giving the fabric an organic, tactile look and feel.
- Product Fabric: Cotton
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 44"
Why are products the Best:
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Delivery Instructions: The Product will be delivered to you at your doorstep and you will have access to our designated customer support team.
- Machine wash.Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations
- Within India : 2-5 business days
- International: 12-15 business days