Beige And Maroon Cotton Fabric
Bagru prints are more famous for their exceptional quality of being eco-friendly. Bagru prints form the essential part of the block printing industry of Rajasthan. Even today, artisans use traditional vegetable dyes for printing the cloth. Like, the color blue is made from indigo, greens out of indigo mixed with pomegranate, red from madder root and yellow from turmeric. Usually Bagru prints have ethnic floral patterns in natural colors.
- Product Fabric: Cotton
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 meter
- Product Dimensions: Width - 46"
Why are products the Best:
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Delivery Instructions: The Product will be delivered to you at your doorstep and you will have access to our designated customer support team.
- Machine wash.Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variation
- Within India : 2-5 business days
- International: 12-15 business days