Blue Magenta Mercerised Cotton Ikat Fabric
Ikat or Ikkat is the finest tye and dye fabric in India produced mostly in Andhra, Telangana, Orrisa and some part of Gujrat. Ikat is an ancient technique used to pattern textiles
- Product Fabric: Cotton
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 46"
Why are products the Best:
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Delivery Instructions: The Product will be delivered to you at your doorstep and you will have access to our designated customer support team.
- Machine wash.Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variation
- Within India : 2-5 business days
- International: 12-15 business days