Blue Mashru Handloom Fabric
Mashru fabric is made of silk and cotton where silk is used as the vertical yarn and Cotton makes the horizontal yarn. The Mashru fabric has a very practical utility as the Silk on the outer surface gives a beautiful, shiny appearance, the cotton yarns underneath makes it perfect for the hot and humid climate.
- Product Fabric: Mashru Handloom
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 43"
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches
- Machine wash. Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations