Blue Mashru Silk Block Print Fabric
The Mashru fabric is a mix of Silk and Cotton textiles. The fabric is mainly manufactured in Patan and Mandvi in Gujarat, India. Mashru means “permitted” in Arabic and it is believed that this textile got this name when Muslim men, who were not allowed to wear silk, started wearing this fabric.
- Product Fabric: Mashru
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 44"
Why are products the Best:
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Delivery Instructions: The Product will be delivered to you at your doorstep and you will have access to our designated customer support team.
- Machine wash.Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations
- Within India : 2-5 business days
- International: 12-15 business days