Fern Green Mashru Handloom Fabric
Mashru fabric is made of silk and cotton where silk is used as the vertical yarn and Cotton makes the horizontal yarn. The Mashru fabric has a very practical utility as the Silk on the outer surface gives a beautiful, shiny appearance, the cotton yarns underneath makes it perfect for the hot and humid climate.
- Product Fabric: Mashru Handloom
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 45"
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
- Machine wash. Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations