Indigo Dabu Hand Block Lotus Print Cotton Fabric
Bagru printing is one of the traditional techniques of printing with natural colour followed by the chippas of a remote place of Rajasthan. The process starts from preparing the cloth to finished printed fabrics through their indigenous methods using vegetable, organic dyes.
Please note this will be not running fabric.
- Product Fabric: Cotton
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 44"
Why are products the Best:
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Delivery Instructions: The Product will be delivered to you at your doorstep and you will have access to our designated customer support team.
- Machine wash.Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variation
- Within India : 2-5 business days
- International: 12-15 business days