Light Blue Stripes Handloom Mangalgiri cotton fabric
The Mangalagiri fabric is produced by weaving with the help of pitlooms from combed yarn by warp and woof interlacing. Approximately 12 km from Vijayawada , towards Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh, is a small town, which has become synonymous with cool, comfortable, hand-woven cotton fabrics in a palette of striking colours, motifs and patterns.
- Product Fabric: Cotton
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 44"
Why are products the Best:
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Delivery Instructions: The Product will be delivered to you at your doorstep and you will have access to our designated customer support team.
- Machine wash.Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variation
- Within India : 2-5 business days
- International: 12-15 business days