Red Handloom Mangalgiri Cotton Fabric
This is a handwoven material. This Mangalagiri fabric is produced by weaving with the help of pitlooms from combed yarn by warp and woof interlacing. Mangalgiri is 12 km from Vijayawada , towards Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh where the actual weaving is done.
- Product Fabric: Cotton
- Product Description: 1 Quantity= 1 metre
- Product Dimensions: Width - 44"
Why are products the Best:
Standard Sizing: We follow U.S.A standards and our sizes do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Delivery Instructions: The Product will be delivered to you at your doorstep and you will have access to our designated customer support team.
- Machine wash.Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.Wash Separately.
- Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variation
- Within India : 2-5 business days
- International: 12-15 business days
- Free Shipping Worldwide
How we create our Products: